Before configuring the Mail program you will need to know our POP and SMTP information;
POP3 = mail.bmic.net
SMTP = mail.bmic.net
Write this down because you WILL need it later.
Setting up Eudora to retrieve your mail is pretty simple. As seen below, this step by step setup will help you get your mail.
Within Eudora, Select "Tools" and then Select "Options".
- Within the Tool Bar on the left side of the Box, Select "Getting Started"
- Enter your POP Account Information, example email@example.com
(the following step is optional)
- Enter your Real Name, example John Doe
- Enter your Return Address, example firstname.lastname@example.org
After completing the first section, Select "Hosts" within the Tool Bar.
- Verify that the POP Account information is correct.
- Enter your Internet Service Provider's SMTP Mail Server information.
(mail.bmic.net is the SMTP Mail Server for our Internet Service Provider)
If you have Eudora Lite you are done. The following step applies to Eudora Pro Only.
If you have multiple accounts within the same domain name, you may use this feature to download the mail as that user. All that is needed is the basic e-mail account information and to save the information within Eudora.